Ingredients:1 Bottle of Odlums Quick Pancakes 375ml of Milk
- Vanilla Ice-cream
- Fresh Fruit in season
- Raspberry Coulis
- Icing Sugar
- Simply add 375ml of milk to Odlums Quick Pancakes bottle.
- Replace cap and shake until mix is fully dissolved.
- Add oil to frying pan. Pour enough batter to form 14cm/6inch pancakes.
- When batter is puffed and bubbling on top, turn and cook on other side until golden brown in colour.
- To finish, place two warm pancakes on a plate and top with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream and fruit in season. Drizzle over raspberry coulis and dust with icing sugar.