500g Carton of Ready Made Custard
250g Carton Greek Style Yogurt
2 – 3 Bananas
- Heat custard in a pot and simmer for a few minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Add the yogurt to the custard and mix well.
- Thinly slice the bananas and divide between 4 to 6 heatproof ramekin dishes, depending on their size!
- Pour the custard over the bananas. Sprinkle sugar over tops and use a cooks blow torch or put under a preheated grill, heat until the sugar caramelizes.
- Chill in a fridge until ready to serve!