Ingredients:50g/2oz Odlums Porridge Oatflakes 4 tablespoons Honey 1 teaspoon Chopped Ginger (optional) 225g/8oz Fresh Berries of your choice 125g tub Natural Yoghurt 200g tub low fat crème Fraiche Grated rind of 1 Lemon
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4.
- Mix oatflakes with 2 tablespoons of the honey and spread over a sheet of greaseproof paper on a baking sheet.
- Cook in the preheated oven for approx. 15 minutes, stirring at regular intervals.
- Remove from the oven, mix in the ginger, if used, and leave to one side to cool.
- Clean and chop the berries.
- Mix the yoghurt and crème fraiche with the grated lemon rind until well combined and sweeten to taste with the remaining honey.
- Layer the berries, oats and the yoghurt mixture alternately in a serving bowl or individual serving dessert glasses.
- Refrigerate for 1 -2 hours before serving.