125g/4oz Odlums Self Raising Flour
225g/8oz White Chocolate, chopped
80g Packet Shamrock Chopped Walnuts
2 Eggs (beaten)
125g/4oz Butter (room temperature)
125g/4oz Shamrock Light Muscovado Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Lightly grease and line an 18cm/7” square tin with baking paper.
2. Coarsely chop 175g/6oz of chocolate and mix with the walnuts.
3. Put the remaining chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water. When melted, stir together and set aside to cool.
4. Whisk eggs and sugar together. Beat in the cool chocolate mixture until well mixed.
5. Fold in flour, chopped chocolate and walnuts. Pour mixture into a prepared tin and smooth the top.
6. Bake in a preheated oven for about 30 mins or until just set. The mixture should still be a little soft in the centre.
7. Remove from oven and cool in the tin. When fully cooled, cut into 9 squares. Enjoy!
When BBQ is cooling down, wrap Blondies in double layer of tin foil and place on BBQ, turning every few minutes. When heated, remove from foil and serve warm with cream/ice-cream and raspberry coulis, if desired!