3 x 125g yogurt carton Odlums Self Raising Flour
125g Carton Natural Yogurt
1 x 125g yogurt carton Caster Sugar
1 x 125g yogurt carton of Sunflower Oil
Rind & Juice of 1 Orange
- Preheat oven to 150°C/300°F/Gas 2. Grease and line a 900g/2lb loaf tin with baking paper.
- Put yogurt, sugar and oil into a bowl and mix, add the eggs and beat well.
- Gently stir in the flour and finally mix in the juice and rind of orange.
- Transfer to the prepared tin and smooth top.
- Bake in a lower shelf position for about an hour until risen and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and leave cake in tin for about 10 minutes, then turn onto a wire tray to cool.