200g/7oz Odlums Cream Plain Flour
2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
125g/4oz Brown Sugar
1 tablespoon Cocoa (sieved)
50g/2oz Chocolate Chips
- Lightly grease a flat baking sheet. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4.
- Put the margarine, peanut butter, brown sugar and cocoa into a bowl and beat until well blended.
- Add the egg and mix well. Finally, gently stir in the flour and chocolate chips until mixture forms a dough.
- Roll heaped teaspoons of mixture into balls. Place on prepared tin and gently press down.
- Bake for about 12 minutes until nicely risen. Stand on tray for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire tray to get cold.