Ingredients:675g / 1 1/2 lb Cooked Turkey or Chicken Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper 1 large Honeydew Melon 3 Kiwi Fruit 432g can Pineapple Pieces
Dressing205g Jar of Mayonnaise Freshly Ground Pepper 3 tablespoons Tomato Ketchup 150ml / 1/4 pint Greek Yoghurt 3 - 4 tablespoons Pineapple Juice
Garnish1 - 2 Kiwi Fruit 50g / 2 oz Toasted Flaked Almonds
- Cut the turkey into even sized pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the melon in half and remove the seeds. Cut out the flesh with a melon baler or cut into even sized pieces with a knife.
- Peel and cut the kiwi fruit into small pieces.
- Drain the pineapple and cut into small pieces reserving some large pieces for garnish.
- Mix all the salad ingredients together.
- Place all the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl and whisk until well mixed. Taste and adjust flavour, if necessary.
- Pour the dressing over the salad ingredients and mix well.
- Arrange on a suitable large dish.
- Peel the kiwi fruit for the garnish and slice evenly.
- Garnish the salad with the kiwi fruit and reserved pineapple.
- Scatter toasted flaked almonds over the top.
- Alternatively, the dressing may be served separately.