175g/6oz Odlums Self Raising Flour
125g/4oz Caster Sugar
125g/4oz Margarine (half a block)
Black Icing Pen (available in supermarket baking aisles)
2 tablespoons cold Water
Roll out Royal Icing (white)
You will also need:
electric mixer (optional)
paper cases & a bun tray
a wire tray for cooling
- Ensure oven is fully preheated to 200°C, Gas 6.
- Next, put bun paper cases into bun tins.
- Put the flour, sugar, margarine, eggs and water into a bowl. Beat all the ingredients together with an electric mixer or wooden spoon until the mixture is smooth.
- Put heaped teaspoons of the mixture into each bun case.
- Place in the oven on the top shelf and bake for about 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire tray.
- Open Roll out royal icing and allow to soften at room temperature. Then roll out and cut small circle with cake cutter and place onto each bun.. Using Black icing pen, paint ghosts faces on or better still get the kids to do it !