- 300g/12oz Odlums Coarse Wholemeal Flour
- 25g/1oz Odlums Wheat Bran
- 2 Teaspoons Odlums Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoons Odlums Bread Soda (sieved)
- 125g Carton Natural Yogurt
- 150ml / ¼ pt Milk (plus a little extra)
- 2 Eggs
- 75g/3oz Shamrock Light Muscovado Sugar
- 4 Tablespoons Sunflower Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 225g/8oz Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 190°C/375 F/Gas 5. Line a 12 hole muffin tin with large muffin paper cases.
- Mix flour, bran, baking powder, bread soda together in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the yogurt, milk, eggs, sugar, oil, vanilla and honey into a large jug or bowl and beat well together.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour in the liquid ingredients. Mix well and then add in the blueberries. Stir, taking care not to over mix.
- Divide the mixture between the muffin cases and bake in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes until risen and golden brown.
- Cool on a wire tray!