25g/1oz Odlums Porridge Oatflakes
100g Packet Shamrock Chocolate Chips
2 Tablespoons Cocoa (sieved)
4 Tablespoons Chia Seeds
3 Heaped Tablespoons Linseeds
3 Heaped Tablespoons Sunflower Seeds
1 Tablespoon of each Pumpkin Seeds, Sesame Seeds & Poppy Seeds
3 Tablespoons Kelkin Peanut Butter
2 Teaspoons Goodall’s Vanilla Extract
4 Tablespoons Water
- Line a 7” Square tin with cling film, bringing it over the sides of the tin.
- Put the oatflakes, chocolate chips, cocoa and Chia Seeds into a bowl and mix well.
- Next, add all the seeds and combine well.
- Finally, add the peanut butter, vanilla extract and sufficient water to mix to a thick dough. Using your hands is the quickest way to bring the ingredients together.
- Press into the prepared tin. Put into the fridge to ‘set’.
- Cut into squares or bars. Store in an airtight container.