25g/1oz Odlums Porridge Oatflakes
25g/1oz Odlums Oat Bran
6 Scoops Chocolate Whey Protein (or Vanilla)
3 Heaped Tablespoons Linseeds
3 Heaped Tablespoons Sunflower Seeds
3 Tablespoons Mixed Nuts
100g Packet Dried Cranberries
3 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
4 Tablespoons Water
- Line a 7” Square tin with cling film, bringing it over the sides of the tin.
- Put the oatflakes, oatbran and whey powder into a bowl and mix well.
- Add the linseeds, sunflower seeds, mixed nuts and cranberries and combine well.
- Finally, add the peanut butter, vanilla extract and sufficient water to mix to a thick dough. Using your hands is the quickest way to bring the ingredients together.
- Press into the prepared tin. Put into the fridge to ‘set’.
- Cut into squares or bars. Store in an airtight container.