65g/2½oz Odlums Strong White Flour
150ml/¼ pint Water
Pinch of Salt
2 Eggs (beaten)
1 Small Carton Cream
150g Block Shamrock Dark Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
- Place water and butter into a saucepan over a low heat until butter melts.
- Bring to a brisk boil.
- Reduce heat and add sieved flour and salt.
- Stir briskly until mixture forms a soft dough and leaves sides of saucepan. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Add the eggs gradually and beat until mixture is smooth and shiny.
- Drop dough in tablespoons about 3” apart onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes or until puffed and golden.
- Remove from oven and slit along one side. Cool on a wire tray.
- When cold, fill with whipped cream and serve with hot Chocolate Sauce.
Warm cream over a low heat, add the chocolate and stir until chocolate has melted. Do not allow to boil. Serve warm over Profiteroles.