Ingredients:65g / 2 1/2 oz Odlums Strong White Flour
150ml / 1/4 pint Water
50g / 2 oz Margarine
Pinch of Salt
2 Eggs (beaten)
1 Carton Cream
100g packet Chocolate Chip
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
- Place water and margarine into a saucepan over a low heat until margarine melts.
- Bring to a brisk boil.
- Reduce heat and add sieved flour and salt.
- Stir briskly until mixture forms a soft dough and leaves sides of saucepan. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Add the eggs gradually and beat until mixture is smooth and shiny.
- Drop dough by Tablespoons 3″ apart onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake 20-30 minutes or until puffed and golden.
- Remove from oven and slit along one side. Cool on wire tray.
- When cold, fill with whipped cream and serve with hot Chocolate Sauce.
- Warm cream over low heat, add the chocolate chips and stir until chocolate is melted. Do not allow to boil. Serve warm over the Profiteroles.