50g/2oz Odlums Self Raising Flour
25g/1oz Cocoa (sieved)
75g/3oz Margarine (room temperature)
75g/3oz Caster Sugar
1 Large Egg
50g/2oz Shamrock Light Muscavado Sugar
1 Heaped Teaspoon Cocoa (sieved)
50g/2oz Shamrock Chopped Walnuts
300ml/½pt Hot Black Coffee
50g/2oz Caster Sugar
- Preheat oven to 170°C/325°F/Gas 3. Lightly grease a 2pt pie dish.
- Put the flour, cocoa, margarine, caster sugar and egg into a mixing bowl and beat until smooth. Transfer to prepared dish.
- Mix topping ingredients together and shake over the mixture in dish.
- Stir the sugar into the coffee and gently pour it into the dish.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until risen and sauce is simmering round the dish.
- Serve hot with cream.