Ingredients1kg/2lb 2oz washed Sweet Potatoes (cut into wedges, peels left on) 2 tablespoons Roma Olive Oil Good pinch Cayenne Pepper 2 teaspoons Paprika 2 Avocados Juice of 1 Lime 2 tablespoons Coriander (chopped) Sea Salt & Ground Black Pepper 4 tablespoons Mayonnaise 8 slices White Soda Bread Ballymaloe Jalapeno Relish Rocket leaves. Shredded leftover Turkey 1 tablespoon chopped Rosemary
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6. Place wedges on a large baking tray. Drizzle over olive oil and toss with paprika and cayenne pepper. Season with sea salt. Cook in hot oven until golden, you may have to toss half way through cooking.
- While sweet potatoes are roasting, assemble sandwiches. Mash avocado with a fork adding a few drops of the lime juice to taste with a little sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. The lime juice will also prevent the avocado from discolouring.
- In a small bowl mix coriander, lime juice and mayo together. Lightly brush each slice of bread with a little olive oil, and place in the hot oven for a few minutes to slightly crisp.
- Spread the slices with relish, top with rocket, turkey, and avocado, finishing with coriander and lime mayo.
- Cut each sandwich in half and serve with roasted sweet potato wedges garnished with rosemary.