- 125g//4ozs Odlums Plain Flour
- 450g/1lb Warm Mashed Potato (mashed with butter, salt & pepper)
- 1 Small Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Mixed Herbs
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 150g Tin Roma Tomato Puree
- 1 Clove of Garlic (crushed)
- 4 Large Tomatoes (sliced)
- Mozzarella (sliced)
- Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5. Lightly grease a baking tray.
- Put the mashed potato into a bowl. Mix in the onion and mixed herbs. Add the beaten egg and finally stir in the flour and mix to a soft dough.
- With floured hands press the dough onto baking tray about a quarter on an inch in thickness.
- Mix the garlic into the puree and spread over the base. Arrange the tomatoes and cheese on top.
- Place in the centre of preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes until edges are brown.
- Remove from oven, cut into slices and serve hot with a salad.