Ingredients:175g/6oz Odlums Cream Plain Flour
50g/2oz Icing Sugar
125g/4oz Butter (at room temperature)
Topping225g/8oz Fresh Raspberries
1 x 225g Jar of Raspberry Jam
- Pre heat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5. Lightly grease a 23cm/9″ flan dish.
- Place the flour, icing sugar and butter into a mixing bowl. Beat until mixture comes together or resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Press evenly into the prepared dish and bake for about 10 minutes or until pale brown in colour. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Arrange raspberries on the cooled crust or base. Heat the jam in a microwave until it begins to boil. Spoon jam over the fruit. Cover and refrigerate for about an hour before serving.
- Serve with whipped cream, ice cream or crème fraiche.