400g Potatoes cut into wedges
2-3 tablespoons of Goodall’s Argentine Spice Rub
Roma Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6
- Pour a little olive oil on to a baking sheet and place the wedges on to it.
- By turning wedges in the oil, you can ensure they are fully coated.
- Now sprinkle Spice rub over wedges, again turning to ensure each has even coverage.
- Place in oven for approx. 40 minutes, or until they are crispy on the outside and soft in the middle
Ideal as a side dish with your Barbeque, or as tasty nibbles!