2 x 170g Tins of White Crabmeat (drained)
1 Egg (beaten)
1 – 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
Good Pinch Paprika or Spicy Seasoning
Good Splash Worcestershire Sauce
75g/3oz White Breadcrumbs
Oil (for frying)
- Put the beaten egg into a bowl, add the crabmeat, mayonnaise and mustard. Mix well.
- Add the seasoning and worcestershire and combine with all the ingredients. Finally mix in the breadcrumbs.
- Form into patties with your hands. Cover and refrigerate for about an hour.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven to 375° F/190° C/Gas 5.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the crabcakes on a high heat until brown on both sides. Remove from the pan and place on a baking tray, place into the oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve with tartar sauce and mixed salad.