1 Mug Odlums Cream Plain Flour
1 Mug Odlums Oatflakes
1 Mug Shamrock Desiccated Coconut
½ Mug Sugar
2 Tablespoons Cocoa (sieved)
225g/8oz/Block Butter or Margarine (melted)
- Preheat oven to 175° C /325° F/Gas 4. Line a swiss roll tin 33cms/13” x 23cms/9” with baking parchment or greaseproof paper.
- Put the first 5 ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Pour over the melted butter or margarine. And mix until all the dry ingredients are moistened.
- Transfer to the prepared tin. Press out evenly in the tin, a spoon dipped in water helps to do this!
- Bake for 25 minutes approx. until firm to the touch when gently pressed.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Turn onto wire tray and allow to get cold.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate and butter and stir to combine. Spread over the baked slab, shake on the Sprinkles.
- When ‘set’ cut into squares. Store in an airtight tin.
Note: Size of Mug does not matter, once same size is used for all the ingredients!!