350g/12oz Odlums Self Raising Flour
1 Teaspoon Goodall’s Basil
1 Teaspoon Goodall’s Parsley
1 Teaspoon Goodall’s Oregano
1 Teaspoon Sugar
1 Tablespoon Sunflower Oil
1 Tablespoon Shamrock Tomato Puree
50g/2oz Sundried Tomatoes (drained, dried & chopped)
- Pre heat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5. Grease and base line a 900g/2lb loaf tin.
- Put the flour, herbs and sugar into a mixing bowl and mix well together.
- In a jug, measure out the milk. Add in the oil, puree and sundries tomatoes. Stir well to combine.
- Add the liquid to the dry ingredients and mix well. Transfer to the prepared tin.
- Smooth the top of the dough with the back of a spoon dipped in water. Make a cut down the centre of the dough,
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes until risen and when base is tapped has a hollow sound!