Ingredients1 Medium Cooking Apple (peeled, cored , finely chopped) 175g/6oz Sharmrock raisins 175g/6oz Shamrock surrents 175g/6oz Shamrock sultans 100g Tub of Shamrock mixed peel 125g/4oz of Butter cut into cubs 100g Packet of shamrock chopped Almonds 225g/8oz Shamrock Light Muscovado sugar ½ teaspoon of Goodalls Cinnamon 1 teaspoon Goodalls Mixed spice 150ml Brady/ Rum/ Whiskey
- Put all ingredients except alcohol into large saucepan
- Heat gently until butter as melted simmer gently for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Allow mixture to cool completely stir in Brady ,Rum or whiskey
- Spoon mince meet into sterilized jars, seal tightly.
- Store in a cool dry place