50g/2oz Odlums Cream Plain Flour
200g Tin Picnic Tuna (in Brine drained and mashed)
450g/1lb Potatoes (chopped)
4 Spring Onions (chopped)
2 Tablespoons Chopped Parsley
4 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
Rind of 1 Lemon
Salt & Pepper
Sunflower oil (for frying)
4 Tablespoons Tomato Ketchup
1 Tablespoon Honey
Juice of Half a Lemon
Pinch of Chilli Powder
- Cook the potatoes in a saucepan of boiling water for about 12 minutes or until tender. Drain and mash well.
- Mix the tuna, onion, parsley, mayo, lemon rind and seasoning into the mashed potatoes.
- Shape the mixture into 8 wedges with floured hands. Dust each in the flour.
- Heat the oil and fry the wedges until golden, then drain on kitchen paper.
- Serve hot with a spoonful of chilli sauce.
To make the sauce, just mix all the ingredients together!