75g/3oz Odlums Self Raising Flour
Pinch of Salt & Pepper
1 Bunch of Scallions /Spring Onions (chopped)
225g/8oz Spinach (cooked and drained well)
Half a Yellow Pepper (chopped)
125g/4oz Grated Cheddar Cheese
1 Large Tomato (sliced) or 6 mini tomatoes
300ml/½ pint Milk
Pinch of Dried Mixed Herbs
75g Packet Shamrock Pine Nuts
- Preheat oven 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Lightly grease a 20cm/23cm (8”/9”) flan dish.
- Put flour, margarine, salt and pepper into a bowl. Rub ingredients with finger tips until mixture resembles bread crumbs.
- Add the onion, spinach, pepper, cheese and tomato and mix well.
- Beat the eggs, milk and mixed herbs together and pour into dry ingredients. Gently stir until combined.
- Pour into the prepared dish and sprinkle over the pine nuts. Bake for between 30 and 40 minutes until risen and golden brown.
- Serve hot with a salad.