Ingredients:1 packet Odlums Wheat Free Multigrain Quick Bread 100g packet Dried Cranberries Grated Rind of 1 Orange 350ml/12 fl oz Water 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- Lightly grease a 900g/2lb loaf tin. Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
- Empty contents of packet into a bowl, add the cranberries, orange rind, water and oil.
- Mix well with a spoon to produce a batter.
- Transfer to prepared tin. Smooth top with a wet spoon. Make a deep cut lengthwise along the centre.
- Bake for about 35 minutes until golden brown.
- Turn onto a wire tray and cool completely before slicing.
Delicious with pate, smoked salmon, hummus or any seasonal dips.
Ideal for a sandwich with cold turkey and cranberry sauce.
Can be toasted and served with honey.