225g/8oz Odlums Spelt Plain Flour
125g/4oz Butter (diced)
1 Tablespoon Caster Sugar
1 Egg (beaten)
3 Tablespoon Fruitfield Raspberry Jam
125g/4oz Butter (softened)
75g/3oz Caster Sugar
100g packet Shamrock Ground Almonds
1 Small Egg
150g/5oz Fresh or Frozen mixed Summer Berries
Cream or Crème Fraiche
1. Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5. Lightly grease 4 x 10cms/4” tartlet tins.
2. Make the base by coarsely rubbing the butter into the flour. Mix in the sugar and stir in the egg. Mix to form a soft dough. A little water may be needed!
3. Turn onto a floured surface and roll out. Use to line the prepared tins. Transfer to the fridge while making the topping.
4. Beat the butter and sugar together then beat in the egg. Stir in the ground almonds.
5. Remove chilled prepared tin (with tartlet bases) from fridge. Put a spreading of jam into the base of each tartlet. Spread the topping over each and top with some of the fruit.
6. Bake for about 30 minutes or until risen and golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Remove from the tins and serve with cream or crème fraiche.