Ingredients:1 packet Odlums Brown or White Quick Scones
25g/1oz Parmesan Cheese (finely grated)
50g/2oz leftover Cooked Ham (finely chopped)
Topping:Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6. Lightly dust flat baking tray with flour.
- Empty contents of packet into a mixing bowl. Add the cheese and leftover ham and mix well.
- Pour on the milk and mix to form a ball of dough. Sprinkle flour on a work surface and place the dough onto it. With the help of more flour press dough out to 2cms/1″ in height. Preheat tin in oven while shaping scones!
- Using a 7.5 cm / 3″ cutter cut out scones. You will get 6 large scones from the packet.
- Place on heated tin, sprinkle a little cheddar cheese on top of each scone and bake for about 15 minutes until well risen and golden brown.
- Cool, wrapped in a clean tea towel.
Serving Suggestions: with butter / cream cheese & smoked salmon / cheddar & chutney.