- 3 – 4 Chicken Breasts
- Good Bunch of Broccoli
- 2 x 295g Tins of Condensed Chicken Soup
- 1 Heaped Tablespoon Mayonnaise
- Good Pinch Curry Powder
- 125g/4oz Wholemeal Breadcrumbs
- 125g/4oz Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 50g/2oz Butter (melted)
- Put the chicken breasts into a saucepan of cold water. Bring to the boil, then, simmer for 15 to 20 minutes until cooked. Allow to cool in the water. Drain and cut into bite size pieces. The breasts may also be fried!
- Put the broccoli into a pan of boiling water and par cook. Cool and cut into florets.
- Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5.
- Put the chicken pieces and broccoli into an oven proof dish.
- Mix together the soup, mayonnaise and curry powder. Pour over the chicken and broccoli.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, cheese and melted butter together and spread over the contents of the dish.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden and piping hot.
- Serve with a salad or vegetables.
Brown bread made with Odlums Brown Bread Mix.