Ingredients:Half a Plum Pudding 500g carton of Ready to Serve Custard 125g / 4oz Coloured Cherries 2/3 tablespoons Baileys (optional)
Caramel Sauce175g / 6oz Butter 175g / 6oz Golden Syrup 2 tablespoons Dark Brown Sugar
- Place custard in a large mixing bowl.
- Break up plum pudding and stir through the custard with the cherries and Baileys (if used).
- Line a 2 pint pudding bowl (suitable for freezer) with cling film. Pour in mixture and transfer to freezer.
- Delicious served with hot Caramel Sauce (see below).
- Place all ingredients in a small saucepan and stir while bringing to the boil. Simmer for 1 – 2 minutes until syrupy.
Turn the pudding on to a serving plate and pour the caramel sauce over the top.