Free from Dairy, Sugar & Wheat …..
250/8oz Medjool Dates (pitted)
100g Packet Shamrock Whole Almonds
2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
2 Tablespoons Raw Cacao Powder
1 Tablespoon Almond Butter
Shamrock Dessicated Coconut (for coating)
- Place all the ingredients, except the coconut, into a food processer.
- Blend until all the ingredients have come together to form a dough.
- Place the coconut on a plate.
- Take tablespoons of the dough and roll into a ball, then roll in the coconut.
- Repeat until all the truffles are coated.
- Place in a fridge for a few hours to ‘set’.
- Then ready to serve!!!
Truffles can also be coated in baobab powder, this is very high in Vit. C and has a fizzy taste, or the cacao powder.