- Odlums Pancake Mix. used to make 8 Pancakes
- 8 Smoked Ham Slices
- 250g/9oz whole Camembert (sliced)
- 25g/1oz Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 4 Tomatoes, roughly chopped
- Prepare the pancakes (as per pack instructions). To fill them, put a slice of ham over each pancake
- Cut the Camembert into thin slices and lay over the ham. Season with black pepper.
- Roll each pancake up like a cigar and lay in a single layer in a shallow ovenproof dish.
- Before baking, sprinkle the grated Cheddar Cheese and chopped tomatoes over the pancakes. Season with salt and pepper and bake in a preheated oven at 400°F/200°C/Gas Mark 6.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until the cheese has melted.
- Serve with a tossed salad.