300g/11oz Odlums Harvest Fruit Porridge
1x 397g Tin Condensed Milk
125g/4oz Shamrock Raisins
100g Packet Shamrock Flaked Almonds
100g Packet Dried Cranberries or Blueberries
75g/3oz Shamrock Desiccated Coconut
2 tablespoons Linseeds
- Preheat the oven to 130°C/250°F/Gas ½. Line a swiss roll tin 28cms x 18cms/11″ x 7″ with good quality baking parchment. Lightly brush with vegetable oil.
- Warm the condensed milk in a large pan
- Meanwhile, mix together all the other ingredients and then add the warmed condensed milk. Mix well, making sure all the dry ingredients are moistened.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared tin. Press down well with the back of a spoon dipped in cold water.
- Bake for about an hour, until golden brown and “set”. Remove from the oven and allow to cool a little before gently cutting into bars with a serrated knife (bread knife).
- When cold, store in an airtight container.