- 200g/7oz Odlums Cream Plain Flour
- 25g/1oz Odlums Wheat Bran
- 1 teaspoon Shamrock Bread Soda
- 25g/1oz Shamrock Muscovado Brown Sugar
- 25g/1oz Butter
- 125g/4oz Blueberries
- 125g carton Fruit of the Forest Yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6. Lightly dust flat baking tray with flour.
- Sieve flour and soda into a mixing bowl. Add the bran and sugar and mix well.
- Rub in the butter until mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Stir in the blueberries.
- Put the yoghurt into a measuring jug and make up to 200ml with fresh milk. Combine together.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix to a soft dough. Turn onto a floured board and lightly knead. Put prepared tin into oven to heat.
- Press dough out to about 2.5cms/1″ in thickness. Cut into 7.5cms/3″ round scones. Place on preheated tin and put back into oven for about 20 minutes until risen and golden brown.
- Serve hot or cold with butter.