225g/8oz Odlums Cream Plain Flour
Good Pinch Odlums Bread Soda
125g/4oz Butter (room temperature)
50g/2oz Shamrock Light Muscovado Sugar
50g/2oz Caster Sugar
Few Drops Vanilla Essence
1 Egg (beaten)
100g Packet Shamrock Milk Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Lightly grease a few flat baking trays.
- Beat the butter and sugars together until smooth. Add the eggs and vanilla essence and beat well to combine.
- Add the flour, bread soda and chocolate chips and mix well.
- Form into balls about the size of a golf ball! Place on the prepared tins, spaced well to allow to spread, about 2” between each cookie. Gently press with fingers to flatten.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until risen and golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to stand for 5 minutes to “set,” then transfer to wire tray to cool.
- When cold store in an airtight container.