Ingredients:2 tablespoons Odlums Coarse Wholemeal 150g carton Feta & Olive Salad Half contents of 280g jar Roma Grilled Peppers 3 Scallions (finely chopped) 50g/2oz Low Low Cheddar Cheese 1 tablespoon chopped Basil 2 Eggs (beaten) 150ml/1/4 pt Skimmed Milk
- Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5. Lightly grease a flan dish approx. 9″/23cms.
- Put 1 tablespoon of the oil from the salad into a bowl and drain off the rest.
- Add the drained feta and olive salad, grilled peppers, scallions and cheese to the oil; mix well.
- Combine beaten eggs and milk with the chopped basil and stir into the bowl.
- Finally sprinkle over the wholemeal flour and gently stir to combine.
- Transfer to the prepared fan dish and bake for about 35 minutes until risen and golden and firm to the touch!
- Serve hot with a green salad.