2 Heaped tablespoons Golden Syrup
150g/5oz Milk Chocolate
150g/5oz Plain Chocolate
125g/4oz Digestive Biscuits (roughly broken)
125g/4oz Rich Tea Biscuits (roughly broken)
50g/2oz Nuts (Brazils, Hazelnuts etc.) optional
125g/4oz Mini Marshmallows
- Line a 19cms/7” square tin with greaseproof paper or cling film.
- Melt the butter, syrup and chocolate over a low heat. Stir occasionally to make sure all ingredients are well mixed together.
- Add the biscuits, nuts, maltesers and marshmallows. Mix well
- Transfer to prepared tin. Level it on top and press down well to avoid “air gaps”.
- Allow to get hard before cutting into bars. Store in a fridge.