Ingredients175g/6oz Tritamyl Gluten Free Bread Mix 150ml/¼pt Water 1 Teaspoon Vegetable Oil
Filling400g Tin Roma Chopped Tomatoes 125g/4oz Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6. Grease a 25cms – 28cms/ 9” -10” pizza tin.
- Put the bread mix into a mixing bowl, add the water and oil and mix to a batter.
- Transfer to the prepared tin and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, remove from oven and spread over the chopped tomatoes and then the cheese.
- Return to oven for a further 15 minutes until cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Serve hot with a salad.
Additions that can be added!
Ham and Pineapple