1 level Tablespoon Odlums Cream Plain Flour
450g/1lb Smoked Haddock (skins & bones removed and diced)
2 Tablespoons Roma Olive Oil
1 Small Punnet of Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
3 Spring Onions/Scallions (thinly sliced)
200g Tub Crème Fraiche
Freshly Ground Pepper
125g/4oz Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Heat a frying pan and add the oil.
- Fry the smoked haddock pieces, takes about 3 minutes!
- Sprinkle over the flour and stir well.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, spring onions, milk and crème fraiche. Cook for a further 4 to 6 minutes stirring all the time until mixture thickens and reduces a bit!
- Shake on some pepper to taste.
- Remove from the heat and divide between four to six ramekins (depending on size)
- Sprinkle top of each with cheese and place under a preheated grill for two to three minutes until cheese is bubbling and slightly browned.
- Serve with salad or Farmhouse Bread.