Ingredients:75g/3oz Odlums Coarse Wholemeal
50g/2oz Odlums Porridge Oatflakes
Good pinch Mixed Spice
50g/2oz Pear and Apple Spread
- Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5. Lightly grease a large flat baking sheet.
- Cream the margarine in a mixing bowl and beat in the spread.
- Mix the oats, flour and mixed spice together and add the creamed mixture. Stir until a dough is formed.
- With floured hands, form walnut size pieces of the mixture and place on the greased tin. Leave a space around each to allow for spreading. Flatten them slightly with a fork.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until they are beginning to turn light brown. Leave biscuits on baking tin until “set”, then transfer to a wire tray to get completely cold. Store in an air tight container.
- Delicious served with cheese!