175g/6oz Odlums Spelt White Flour
175g/6oz Odlums Spelt Wholemeal Flour
50g/2oz Mixed Seeds (Sesame, Linseed, Pumpkin etc.)
1 Teaspoon Odlums Bread Soda (sieved)
2 Tablespoons Roma Tomato Puree
50g/2oz Roma Sun Dried Tomatoes (chopped) optional
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Lightly grease and base line a 900g/2lb loaf tin.
- Put the flours, seeds and bread soda into a bowl and mix well.
- Make a well in the centre and add the milk, puree and tomatoes, if used. Mix to a soft dough.
- Transfer to the prepared tin and bake in a central oven position for 40 to 45 minutes until risen and nicely browned. Bread is baked when tapped underneath and has a hollow sound.
- Turn onto a wire tray to cool.