175g/6oz Odlums Cream Plain Flour
Salt & Pepper
50g/2oz Grated Cheddar Cheese
125g/4oz Margarine / Butter
450g/1lb Sausage Meat
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6. Lightly grease a flat baking tray.
- Sieve flour, salt and pepper into a bowl. Add the cheese and coarsely rub in the margarine.
- Bring the ingredients together with some cold water. Turn dough onto a lightly floured board and roll out into a strip about 30cm x 10cm/12” x 4”.
- Moisten one long edge of the pastry with cold water. Roll out the sausage meat into a long sausage 30cm/12” and place onto the pastry and roll.
- Press the moistened side well so that the pastry is sealed, then cut into individual rolls. Place on the prepared tin and bake for about 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve hot.