Ingredients:125g/4oz Odlums Porridge Oats 75g/3oz Shamrock Cranberry, Raisin & Sultana Mix 25g/1oz Shamrock Flaked Almonds 50g/2oz Shamrock Light Muscovado Sugar 25g/1oz Hazelnuts (chopped) 25g/1oz Sesame Seeds 4 Tablespoons Sunflower Oil 4 Tablespoons Honey
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Grease and base line a 20cms/8” square tin.
- Put all the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Add the oil and the honey and stir until thoroughly blended.
- Transfer to the prepared tin. Press down well with the back of a spoon dipped in water.
- Bake for about 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to ‘set’ in tin, then, while warm cut into bars.
- When cold store in an airtight tin or container.