1 packet Odlums Double Chocolate Cake Mix
125ml/4 fl oz Vegetable Oil
75ml/3 fl oz Water
2 large Eggs
- Preheat oven to 170°C/325°F/Gas 3. Line a bun tray with 12 paper cases.
- Put oil, water and eggs into a mixing bowl and beat to combine. Add the contents of cake mix packet and beat with an electric mixer on low speed for about 30 seconds.
- Increase speed and beat on high speed for 2 minutes.
- Divide mixture between the bun cases. Bake for about 20 minutes until risen and firm to the touch.
- Remove from the oven and leave in tin for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire tray. Serve warm with ice cream.