300g / 10 oz Tritamyl Flour
Pinch Shamrock Bread Soda
75g / 3 oz Margarine (Room temperature)
150g /5 oz Caster Sugar
2 Eggs Beaten
4 Medium Bananas mashed
75g / 3 oz Shamrock Chopped Walnuts
- Beat margarine and sugar together.
- Add eggs and bananas and beat well.
- Mix in flour and bread soda.
- Finally stir in walnuts.
- Transfer to a greased and base lined 2 lb loaf tin.
- Bake in pre-heated oven 180°C , 350°F, Gas 4 for 45 to 50 minutes approx. until firm and well risen.
- Leave in tin for 5 minutes then remove from tin and cool on a wire tray.