Ingredients:175g/6oz/6 tablespoons Odlums Self Raising Flour 125g/4oz/4 tablespoons Caster Sugar 125g/4oz Margarine (half a block) 2 Eggs 2 tablespoons Cold Water
- Ensure oven is fully pre-heated to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
- Next, put bun paper cases into bun tray.
- Put flour, sugar, margarine, eggs and water into a bowl. Beat all ingredients together with an electric mixer or wooden spoon until the mixture is smooth.
- Put heaped teaspoons of mixture into each bun case.
- Place in the oven on the top shelf and bake for about 15 minutes until golden.
- Cool on a wire tray. When cold, decorate as liked!
- Make some glace icing and pipe into a web on the cupcake!
- Roll out some Shamrock Marzipan and cut into discs the size of the cupcake. Cut the top of the cupcake to level them if necessary. Spread on some apricot jam and place disc in place. Melt some chocolate cake covering and pipe a spider design on top!
- Roll out some Shamrock Ready to Roll icing. Cut rounds, about an inch larger than the cupcake, place over the cupcake like a sheet. Use chocolate or smarties to form eyes and cakes resemble ghosts!