Ingredients:25g/8oz Odlums Self Raising Flour
50g/2oz Butter or Margarine (at room temperature)
Salt and Pepper
3 - 4 Spring Onions (finely chopped)
175g/6oz Mashed Potato
3 - 4 tablespoons Milk
Pinch of Mixed Herbs (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
- Sieve flour, salt and pepper into a bowl.
- Rub in the butter or margarine. Add spring onions and mixed herbs, if used.
- Next, mix in the mashed potato and sufficient milk to make a soft dough.
- Roll dough on a floured surface. Cut into rounds with a floured 7cm/3″ cutter.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve hot with butter, cheese or soup.