175g/6 tablespoons Odlums Self Raising Flour
125g/4 tablespoons Caster Sugar
125g Margarine (half a block)
2 tablespoons cold Water
Hundreds and Thousands; Cherries; Candied Jellies; Chocolate Vermicelli
You will also need
a bowl and wooden spoon
a electric mixer (optional)
paper cases & a bun tray
a wire tray for cooling
- Ensure oven is fully preheated to 200°C, Gas 6.
- Next, put bun paper cases into bun tins.
- Put the flour, sugar, margarine, eggs and water into a bowl. Beat all the ingredients together with an electric mixer or wooden spoon until the mixture is smooth.
- Put heaped teaspoons of the mixture into each bun case.
- Place in the oven on the top shelf and bake for about 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire tray. When cold, spread Nutella on the top and add your favourite topping.