200g/7oz Odlums Spelt Wholemeal Flour
1 Level Teaspoon Odlums Bread Soda, sieved
Pinch of Salt
200g/7oz Kelkin Crunchy Peanut Butter
2 Tablespoons Buckwud Maple Syrup
1 Teaspoon Goodall’s Vanilla Extract
75g/3oz Coconut Oil (melted & cooled)
Makes : 24 Cookies
- Pre heat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Prepare 2 baking trays, by lining with baking parchment.
- Combine flour, bread soda and sea salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix together peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla and coconut oil.
- Pour liquid mixture over dry ingredients and gently mix to form a dough.
- Put teaspoonfuls of the mixture onto the baking sheet (a little apart, to allow for spreading during baking!). Gently press each ball with the back of a fork.
- Bake for approx. 10 min., until golden brown.
- When baked, allow to “set” for approx. 5 mins. Transfer to a wire tray to cool. When completely cold, store in an airtight container to keep them fresh.