75g/3oz Odlums Self Raising Flour
75g/3oz Odlums Porridge Oatflakes
250ml jar of Apple Sauce
125g/4 oz Dried Apricot (chopped)
50g/2oz Light Brown Sugar
50g/2oz Sunflower Seeds
25g/1oz Sesame Seeds
25g/1oz Pumpkin Seeds
50g/2oz Desiccated Coconut
2 Eggs (beaten)
- Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5. Line a swiss roll tin 28cms x 18cms (11″ x 7″) with greaseproof paper, allowing the paper to hang over the edges of the tin.
- Put the apple sauce into a large bowl, add the apricots, sultanas, sugar and seeds. Mix well.
- Add the oats, flour, coconut and eggs to the fruit mixture and stir until well combined.
- Transfer to the prepared tin and spread evenly, press down well.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until golden and firm to the touch.
- Leave to cool in tin, then lift out onto board and cut into bars.