125g/4oz Odlums Harvest Fruit Porridge
2 x 150g Packets of Marshmallows
3 Tablespoons Crunchy Peanut Butter
50g/2oz Rice Krispies
12 1/2g / 1/2 oz Butter
- Line a 26cms/10” x 17cms/7 or 20cms/8” square tin with baking parchment, base and sides!
- Place a heatproof bowl over a pan of boiling water, making sure the base of the bowl does not touch the water.
- Put the butter, marshmallows and peanut butter into the bowl and stir occasionally until the ingredients are melted.
- Add the porridge and rice krispies and mix well until all dry ingredients are moistened.
- Transfer to prepared tin and press down well with ‘wet’ hands!
- Allow to cool then transfer to fridge to harden. Meanwhile, melt the chocolate and butter together and drizzle over the ‘set’ mixture.
- Cut into squares or bars.
- Store in an airtight container!