- 125g/4oz Odlums Porridge Oats
- 175g/6oz Butter
- 5 tablespoons Rowse Honey
- 175g/6oz Shamrock Demerara Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 100g packet Shamrock Chopped Walnuts
- 75g/3oz Shamrock Raisins
- 175g/6oz Shamrock Apricots (chopped)
- 50g/2oz Pumpkin Seeds
- 50g/2oz Sunflower Seeds
- 50g/2oz Sesame Seeds
- 100g packet Shamrock Ground Almonds
- Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5. Line a swiss roll tin 28cms x 18cms/ 11″ x 7″ with greaseproof paper.
- Put the butter and honey into a saucepan and heat gently until butter is melted.
- Add the demerara sugar and again heat gently, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved. Bring to the boil for about 1 1/2 minutes, stirring until a smooth caramel sauce is formed.
- Place the remaining ingredients into a large bowl and mix well. Pour over the liquid mixture and mix well.
- Transfer to the prepared tin, press down well and bake for 15 minutes until edges are brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to get cold, then transfer to a fridge and chill well.
- Turn out of tin, remove greaseproof paper and cut into bars. Store in an airtight container.
A healthy crunchy snack